Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF_Jump/ WF_receive step

Highlighted
Deepali Gupta
Super Collector

WF_Jump/ WF_receive step

Hi,
I am using WF_Jump/ WF_receive out of box steps to integrate my demand & deployment workflows ,such that, all the approvals are obtained on demand workflow & Deployment WF is only for code deployments.
I am wondering how will this integration work in case of multiple package lines in a package as all the package lines will be integrated with same Demand WF.
Example Scenario:
Demand WF obtains approval1-> Jumps to deployment WF(pkg line1)-> pkg line1 deploys to env1-> pkg line1 jumps back to demand WF -> Demand obtains Approval2.
Now if there exists one more package line(pkg line2) in the same package, How will it receive Jump from Demand WF? Demand has already moved ahead multiple steps.

Will all the package lines wait until they reach receuve step?? Means package lines have to move in synch?

Thanks
Deepali
3 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: WF_Jump/ WF_receive step

How will you execute package lines one by one?

And why do you want to combine the DM WF and DEM WF?

Regards,
Mahendran M
Raj Ghimire
Occasional Visitor

Yes Deepali,
If any of the package lines haven't been either executed or Cancelled yet, the other package lines which have completed execution will wait saying "pending" and as soon as the remaining ones are completed, All will jump together to demand side and make the demand request eligible for action.
-Raj
Deepali Gupta
Super Collector

Thanks!
This answers my question.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event