cancel

View the functionality for Portfolio Management in Mercury 6.0

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Mercury 6.0
New Member.

View the functionality for Portfolio Management in Mercury 6.0

I am new to Mercury. I am using 6.0 version and I need access to The Portfolio Management Section and fuctionality. I have the license to Demand Manager and Portfolio manager. What other rights does the admin have to give me? If any? Or am I doing something wrong?
3 REPLIES
Jim Esler
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: View the functionality for Portfolio Management in Mercury 6.0

The admin will need to add you to a security group that has the appropriate Portfolio Management Access Grants.
Mercury 6.0
New Member.

I have Portfolio and Demand management Rights. And I can only see the Scoring criteria under the Portfolio Management Tree.(I need to see all the functions)

I need to see every function for the Portfolio Maangement Module. The admin says he has granted me rights to the Portfolio Management Module.

What do I do? Aand what are the security groups that are appropriate for full Portfolio Management Access Grants?
Jim Esler
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Your administrators can define Security Groups for any combination of capabilities they want. Capabilities are associated with a Security Group by giving them Access Grants.

Access Grants and the capabilities they enable are defined in Table A-1 of the Security Model Guide and Reference manual. You can access this manual from the Documentation selection at the bottom of the Dashboard menu.