Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users are not able to take any action on a request

Highlighted
Om Prakash Acha
Super Collector

Users are not able to take any action on a request

Hi
We are facing a very peculiar problem in one of our request type. We have a request type whcih was working perfectly fine till date.
Then we tried to create a new version of the same request type. We copied the header type as well request type to create a new request and header type. Now in the system both the request type are now active. The problem is occurring in case of the older version of the request type. Newer version of the request type is working fine. But this problem is not occuring frequently for all the requests. It occured for some cases.
The problem is: Even if the security group(Assigned To Group) is populated properly, at certain status, the entire group is not able to see any action button.
I tried to add my self to the that particular security group, then I am able see the action button and can take any action.
Could you suggest what could be the reason.

Thanks in advance
2 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: Users are not able to take any action on a request

Do the users have Demand Management Licence? If they can access other Request Types, They should have, Could you send the snap of Workflow Step Security tab's Snap?

Regards,
Mahendran M
Greg_Shrout
Collector

Re: Users are not able to take any action on a request

This sounds like the security has changed for the steps in the workflow.
So I would suggest looking at the workflow, then drilling into each step of the workflow and open up the Security tab of those steps to ensure that it is set properly.
I would also suggest you check the Status tab of your request type to ensure that it has the same workflow steps as your workflow.
Hope that helps.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event