Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Underlying query for Ananlyze Assignment load

Highlighted
Deepak Bhattad
Super Contributor.

Underlying query for Ananlyze Assignment load

Hello,

I have been trying for the last couple of weeks on a query to present data in the format of the data table of the "Analyze Assignment Load" portlet but in FTE s.

ie Total Capapcity of a reosource; total assignments of the resource; total remaining capacity of the resource and the break of the assignments into projects in FTE.

Though I was able to create functions to be able to pull this data but the query with all the functions to be able to present the data in the format as the data table is taking a huge time to pull data for just one resource pool with 8 resources.

When I say huge time I mean the query is still running and its already 30 minutes since I ran it.

I did try and capture the underlying query in the logs but to no avail. For some reason while most of the other queries are being captured in the logs the underlying query for this data table does not show up in the logs.

Is there any way that I can achieve what I want which is data in FTE for the data table to assignemtn load portlet or does any one have the query to it in FTE?

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY
Bharath_Kumar
Respected Contributor.

Re: Underlying query for Ananlyze Assignment load

Hi

It would be better to perform the below action on any non production environment.

1) Stop server

2) add/edit parameter to enable JDBC logging

3) Start server

4) Refresh the AAL portlet with some preferences

5) stop server

6) disable JDBC Logging

7) Start server

8) Navigate to App server and to the Log directory to see the JDBC log (latest only) and go thru it to obtain the query being run by OOB portlet to display results.

if this helped please dont forget to give kudos.