Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to retrieve actuals information from PPM to MSP

Highlighted
saiskt
Regular Collector

Unable to retrieve actuals information from PPM to MSP

I am trying to import the actuals information for tasks from PPM to MSP but when I doing so I am unable to see the actual start/start10 or actual finish/finish10 fields get updated with the new information. And also when importing I see the start & finish fields get updated with the old start & old finish fields.Please help in resolving this issue.
3 REPLIES
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unable to retrieve actuals information from PPM to MSP

Please check in the project settings of the project in PPM what is set to be the leading system. It sounds like MSP is set to be in control of schedule and actuals.
saiskt
Regular Collector

I have checked in the project settings-->Microsfot Project integration and the integration mode for the project work is set to CONTROL IS SHARED.For reference I have attached the project setting scrren set for my project.
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

Could you try setting "Transfer actuals information" to the second option "Percent Complete and Actual Dates"? We usually don't have projects with this mixed mode, but I would go for this option. There is an interesting document on the issues/problems with syncing projects between PPM and MSP. I'll attach it, maybe the info is helpful.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event