1. Check if periods you created earlier exists:SELECT * FROM KTMG_PERIODS
If they do not exist then use following query to check if 'Weekly' period is enabled:SELECT PERIOD_TYPE_NAME, ENABLED_FLAG FROM KTMG_PERIOD_TYPES
If not enabled update the recoded with ENABLE_FLAG = 'Y' for 'Weekly' (Disable other periods if not required)
If already enabled:sh kGenTimeMgmtPeriods.sh <number of periods to create>
Verify if periods are created:SELECT * FROM KTMG_PERIODS
Once you can see periods in database:
2. Create Monthly Timesheet Policy
3. Login as ADMIN and search for resource from 'Search Resource' (who want to submit timesheet)
4. Click on 'Time Management' tab of resource details and set 'Use This Policy' as <your weekly timesheety policy'
5. Login using that resource account and try to submit timesheet.
I hope it helps.
I have not yet tried your solution, will let you know if this helped.