The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create a request

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Pachi
Collector

Unable to create a request

When i creata a request, i get the below error, please advice, i was able to create with this ID ear;lier,

This page had the following error:

An HP internal error has occurred. Please contact HP Project and Portfolio Management support if the problem persists. (KNTA-10023)

An HP internal error has occurred. Please contact HP Project and Portfolio Management support if the problem persists. (KNTA-10023) nested detail:An HP internal error has occurred. Please contact HP Project and Portfolio Management support if the problem persists. (KNTA-10023) An HP internal error has occurred. Please contact HP Project and Portfolio Management support if the problem persists. (KNTA-10023) nested detail:DB Package error:
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("PMS"."KWFL_WORKFLOW_INSTANCES"."WORKFLOW_ID") {KWFL_REQUEST_HOOKS-1010} (KNTA-10498)

An HP internal error has occurred. Please contact HP Project and Portfolio Management support if the problem persists. (KNTA-10023) at com.kintana.core.util.AgentUtils.runCallableStatement(AgentUtils.java:1740) at com.kintana.core.util.AgentUtils.runCallableStatement(AgentUtils.java:1563) at com.kintana.core.util.AgentUtils.runCallableStatement(AgentUtils.java:1528) at com.kintana.wf.server.WorkflowEngineAgent.handleWorkflowEngineEvent(WorkflowEngineAgent.java:180) at com.kintana.crt.web.ctrl.RequestCreateConfirmController.create(RequestCreateConfirmController.java:754) at com.kintana.crt.web.ctrl.RequestCreateConfirmController.create(RequestCreateConfirmController.java:106) at org.apache.jsp.web.knta.crt.RequestCreateAction_jsp._jspService(RequestCreateAction_jsp.java:82) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:324) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157) at org.ajaxa
Regards,
Pachi
2 REPLIES
Utkarsh_Mishra
Honored Contributor

Re: Unable to create a request

Check whether workflow is associated with this Request Type
Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
Pachi
Collector
Solution

Re: Unable to create a request

I was using IE 8, and it was thowing the above error, Tried the same on chrome and it worked.

Regards,
Pachi
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event