Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

UI Rules

Highlighted
Daniel Galvez
Super Contributor.

UI Rules

Hi All,

I'm trying to make a field "Rentabilidad Esperada" to be required if the the field "5.1 Utilizará Modelo Financiero propio?" has a "No" as response.
I tried the suggestion from Erick Cole in the other thread but it doesn't work form me, could somebody help me?
I'm uploading the screen shoot from the error that I got.
I don't know if the language pack applied has something to do, does it change something?

Kind regards,
7 REPLIES
Sascha Mohr
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: UI Rules

Hi,
just remove the "Result Fields..." in the right-bottom box, that is what you define left of it.
Daniel Galvez
Super Contributor.

Hi Sascha,

I already did, do you have any ideas?

Kind Regards,
Daniel
Daniel Galvez
Super Contributor.

Hi,

I works!!! I don't know what happened (I believe that the reboot of the laptop has something to do). Yesterday I tried to do it like the documentation says and also tried in others ways... and nothing works for me yesterday...

Thanks all for your responses...
Daniel
Sascha Mohr
Acclaimed Contributor.

Strange, "setFieldRequired(true)" is the correct syntax, could you have a look into the file RequestRulesSystemLibrary.js?
It is in this directory of ich instance: \deploy\itg.war\web\knta\crt\js
The function is the first one in it.
Regards
Sascha
Daniel Galvez
Super Contributor.

Hi Sascha,

Thanks a lot for your response!!! Sascha I could reproduce the "issue" and the case is when I try to use the UI rules to more than one field at the same time.

Kind regards,
Daniel
Jim Esler
Acclaimed Contributor.

We have successfully used UI rules to act on more than one field and seen no problems. We are using 7.5 SP6.
Daniel Galvez
Super Contributor.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the update! I were trying with "," and for the UI Rules you have to use ";" for each field.

Thank you very much for your response!!!
Daniel