Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Token created by the tool when you use the command ksc_create_project

Highlighted
Sue01
Occasional Advisor

Token created by the tool when you use the command ksc_create_project

Hello,

I have a request that creates some projects with the command "ksc_create_project" and I need to get the content of some fields that are in the new project created at the same moment of the creation, but I don't know how can I refer to the new project created (the token name).

I need something similar to the token "COPIED_REQUEST_ID" that is created when the ksc_copy_request is launch, but for the command "ksc_create_project"   

Does anybody knows the name of this token or a way to get the information I need? 

2 REPLIES
Bharath_Kumar
Super Collector

Re: Token created by the tool when you use the command ksc_create_project

If you are creating project via proposal using the command ksc_create_project. Maintain the same Tokens in both the requests and you can use the same to refer to the fields which are getting copied over.

example: if you have a token REQD.REQUEST_ID in both the requests, this will have the new request id of the Project created. Similary use any other field Token to get the value for any validation.

Hope this helps

Celil
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Token created by the tool when you use the command ksc_create_project

Hi Sue,

If you want to transfer a field from one field to another you must ensure below parameters:

• token names must be exactly same at both request types
• field names must be exactly same at both request types
• field type must be exactly same at both request types
Please try these and return whather it run or not

PS: Please keep alive our forum via KUDOS the professionals
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event