Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timesheets not showing in Project Overview Page

Highlighted
lynguyenalg
Occasional Advisor

Timesheets not showing in Project Overview Page

Hello,
I have users that have a scenario where they go into the Project Overview page to approve timesheets and see no timesheets. However, when they search for timesheets in the left hand navigation (under 'Approve Time'), they see timesheets to approve. The Timesheets that the PM needs to approve are for last week's timesheets.

Is there a reason why the Project Manager would see time to approve under the 'Approve Time' screen and not the Project Overview page? The timesheets that show under 'Approve Time' are for the last time period.

Thanks!
Ly Nguyen
4 REPLIES
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Timesheets not showing in Project Overview Page

Good day.
In project setting you need add portlet "Time apporoval".
Also PM's need have TM licence and approve TS grant.
Good Luck
lynguyenalg
Occasional Advisor

Good morning!
Can you expand on updating the project setting to include the portlet? When I'm in the project setting, i don't see an option to add the porlet.

I'm using version 7.1.0 SP10

The users have TM license and TS approval grant as well.

Thanks so much for your help!!
Ly
lynguyenalg
Occasional Advisor

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Ly
Alexandru Saven
Regular Collector

Alexander is referring to the option of editing the Project Overview Dashboard pages, which is available only with 7.5.

If you are sure that the users are properly set up, time sheet policy is properly set up, time sheets are submitted to the appropriate projects and these specific users are set as time approvers for your project, and the time sheets are still not available in the Project Overview page, then maybe you should raise this to support.

cheers
Alex
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event