Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Time management search page

Highlighted
chester1982
Contributor.

Time management search page

Hi experts,

I am a beginner in PPM. According to client's requirements, I would like to add more search fields in the time management search page. However, I cannot find the right area to customise this page. Is this doable?

Similarly, can I do similar things to request search page?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES
Utkarsh_Mishra
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Time management search page

Well there is no out of the box solution provide by HP for this...

But you can easily hide some of the fields in Time Mgmt and Request search page... whereas adding a new field would be a complex job...

You can created custom protlet or report to acheive your requirement. In report or portlets you can create your required filter fields.

Regarding Request Search page... you can use ADVANCE SEARCH option by putting any request type.. this will give you many addtional options and fields.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
Celil
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

You can configure Time Sheet search screens with "TMG Configurable Filters" in workbench > demand management > request types.

As Utkarsh says, for request search, advence search is powerful utility.

Celil

Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
chester1982
Contributor.

Hi Celil, I am not sure but I see that TMG Configurable Filters under demand management>request types is currently disabled (I believe this is OOTB). It seems that something else is controlling the search screen. Please correct me if i am wrong...

Celil
Acclaimed Contributor.

hımm you wanna get some evidance :)

from PPM9.10_TimeMgmtConfig.pdf
Add the new filter field to the work item filters by editing the TMG
Configurable Filters request type. See Adding a New Filter Field to the Work Item Filters on page 102
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect