The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Sheets problems ORA-01403:no data found {KTMG_time_sheet_CP-373}

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
J. Yebusibí Lee
Occasional Contributor

Time Sheets problems ORA-01403:no data found {KTMG_time_sheet_CP-373}

When I'm trying to copy Time Sheets this error appears
ORA-01403:no data found {KTMG_time_sheet_CP-373}
Does somebody have an idea how to resolve this?
6 REPLIES
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Re: Time Sheets problems ORA-01403:no data found {KTMG_time_sheet_CP-373}

Hey,

Can you please confirm if there were any time sheet lines in the time sheet that you tried to copy?

Thanks,
Darshan
J. Yebusibí Lee
Occasional Contributor

Yes my friend it has about 3 lines.
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor
Solution

Hi Rossier,

ok.. so step 1 is complete, since it does have the time sheet lines, so can check the following,

1. Is timesheet cancelled? I presume no. But just to confirm. If yes, then are timesheets linked with workplans? If yes to that also, then are there any changes in workplans done, like closed, cancelled, etc.?

2. Are any projects closed for any of the timesheet lines (presuming it may be having different projects)?

3. Is there any data being changed manually (through sql scripts) in any of the tables in the timesheet lines?

Please let know, so this may bring us a little closer to the issue.

Thanks,
Darshan
J. Yebusibí Lee
Occasional Contributor

Hi Again Dharsan!

1. No, the timesheet is not cancelled.

2. No, there are not any projects closed for any of the timesheet lines.

3. No, there are not any data being changed manually (through sql scripts) in any of the tables in the timesheet lines.

Thanks!

Please call me Lee, is more easy to spell.

Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Hi Lee,

Looking at the previous reply, since all the data is in place, so this seems a very isolated instance of this error. Is this error coming on only a particular timesheet? Or is this error coming on any timesheet and all the time whenever you try to copy? (I know I am asking a bunch of questions, but just trying to get to the issue :) ).

If this is only on a particular timesheet, then this seems some data issue. Can you remove the timesheet lines on that particular timesheet and add back the same timesheet lines? Or try adding some different timesheet lines on the same timesheet after removing the original ones and then try copy?

Can you try creating another timesheet with same timesheet lines and try copying?

You can try the above different permutations, that will bring at least a bit closer to the issue.

If this issue is on all the timesheets, then probably HP may need to look into and issue you a patch to fix it.
J. Yebusibí Lee
Occasional Contributor

Apparently the problem was solved by itself, funny to say this but it happened.

Thank you for your assistance, I've no chance to say thanks my dear friend.

Kind regards Lee.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event