Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Sheet Notifications

Highlighted
Alex Madison
Super Collector

Time Sheet Notifications

Hello,
Currently HP PPM supports sending notifications of delinquest time sheet reminders for last time period only. It will keep sending the notifications for the next 7 days only. After that, it will stop sending notifications for this past period time sheet. Is there any way to configure the reminders so that PPM keeps sending notifications of the unsubmitted time sheets for previous periods as well? This should continue everyday till the time sheets are submitted.

Another question is: When the Managers need to approve their time sheets, they would go to Time Management >> "Approve Time" menu on the Standard interface. The default on that search page for the field "*Previous Time Periods to Show:" is "1". How do I set the default to another value for this Standard Interface.
Thank You,
ST!
1 REPLY
victoria loft
Collector

Re: Time Sheet Notifications

in the workbench for Time Management, We setup multiple notifications for the policy - one for each day of the week (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

notification - send the reminder x days after the end of the time period.

You can add notifications for reminder 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, etc. days after the end of the time period.

As to your questino on modifying the default, I don't know how to do it systematically for all users and will be interested to find out myself. I am able to go to my 'approve timesheet' edit preferences and modify the default for myself.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event