Did you mean: 

Time Mangement Email

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Carlovie
Acclaimed Contributor

Time Mangement Email

How and where can I configure email notifications, to be send to managers or TimeSheet approvers when time sheets have been completed for review or to be approved. I just see on PPM the email configuration for users to enter their timesheet.
9 REPLIES
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor
Solution

Re: Time Mangement Email

Hi, never seen such an option. Time sheet policies ar rather limited when it comes to configure notifications. There is a portlet though called "Delinquent Time Sheets", I think this was the English name of it. The time sheet approver himself can also schedule a report (don't remember the name but in category Time Management), which also lists missing time sheets.
Carlovie
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, yes those notification to be sent to users who have not completed their timesheet can be configured through the timesheet policies, but I thought that there was a way to configure notifications to be send to approvers. Managers want to know when employees have completed their time sheet so they can review them right away. We are using PPM 7.1 SP4.
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

I don't think there is a option in PPM to send mail to approvers. If you get the Query do you have any options to send notification?
We use SQL Server Notification Services, If so I can send you the Query.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Carlovie
Acclaimed Contributor

Yes, please send me the query. c_viera@yahoo.com.

Thanks a lot.
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

HI All.
I don't recomend use "Delinquent Time Sheets" notifications. If you turn on this options then mesage send to all users who have Time management license. I check this. In result 3000 messages was sending in same time.
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

You may want to set this server.conf parameter:
com.kintana.core.server.TMG_DATE_NOTIFICATION_INTERVAL=1440

By default it sends the notification every 2 hours; once is enough for us.
mcmunnd1
Super Collector

Could the query be posted in this thread? I would like to look at it too. Thank you
Carlovie
Acclaimed Contributor

Mathu,
can you please send the query.

Thanks
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1380534

I have attached the Query in the above thread... Please check up.

Regards,
Mahendran M
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event