Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Component Rule Error

Highlighted
Phanishwar
Collector

Table Component Rule Error

Hi ,

I am trying to call a autonomuos function at Table Component Rule(field Change event) . This function has an update DML. We know we can call autonomous function in select statement.

When I call at rule level by passing table component column as [REQD.T..TC.P.]--User name

[REQD.T..TC.VP.] user Id , PPm gives error .Please see the attached doc .

we have a requirement where we have to give security at Risk Request Type created for a project to all stakholders which is manually entered by project manager in the Custom Table component field. So for this I am trying to update the stakeholders names on project to Risk Form in a hidden field , for that I need to update all risks for that project..

Are you aware of such requirement ..is tere any other work around?

pls take this on urgent..

thanks
2 REPLIES
Phanishwar
Collector

Re: Table Component Rule Error

In the rule token , I did not remove the <, > brackets so that error was coming.

Now I have changed as :

select GSS.dml_sql_call([REQ.REQUEST_ID] ,'[REQD.T.WW_PROGRAM_HOLDER_ROLE.TC.P.WW_PROG_STAKEHOLDER]' , '[REQD.T.WW_PROGRAM_HOLDER_ROLE.TC.VP.WW_PROG_STAKEHOLDER]'), GSS.dml_sql_call([REQ.REQUEST_ID] ,'[REQD.T.WW_PROGRAM_HOLDER_ROLE.TC.P.WW_PROG_STAKEHOLDER]' , '[REQD.T.WW_PROGRAM_HOLDER_ROLE.TC.VP.WW_PROG_STAKEHOLDER]') from dual ..... Now this is giving below error :

select * from knta_messages where message_id=10521, AUTOPOPULATE_SQL_ERROR...is that autonomous functions are not supported by PPM?? "
Phanishwar
Collector

Re: Table Component Rule Error

I missed to give grant from my schema to kintana "AI" schema..so i got this error..

Pls ignore it..:)

One can call Function with DML Statement by making it Autonomous..that's the Key Point ..

Thank YOU!!
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event