Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Component Fields in Search and Filter ?

Highlighted
Raj Ghimire
Occasional Visitor

Table Component Fields in Search and Filter ?

Hi,

Any PPM 9.13 and/or 9.14 Users here ?

Can someone Please help us Confirm IF Table component Fields are now available in Search and Filter pages of PPM Requets with these new versions ?

We recently upgraded to 9.13 but have gone through several fixes and hot-patches since so just wanted to confirm if we aren't the only ones missing this enhancement :-(

Thanks in advance !

-Raj

4 REPLIES
d4y4n4
Frequent Visitor

Re: Table Component Fields in Search and Filter ?

Hi Raj,

You can check the readme file for SP 4 http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1355991

This ER is still not implemented
WW62150
Acclaimed Contributor

I would recommend immediately upgrade to SP4. SP3 pack is unstable and HP strongly recommened for SP4 (Critical). Table component seach filters are not in SP3 and hopfully not in SP4 too

Raj Ghimire
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for the Confirmation d4y4n4 !

Yes, I did go through all those documents a few times myself as well but surprisingly, something made me think this enhancement was now avaialble as of 9.13 so I updated our local "whats new" document here indicating the same :-(  ... Not sure how I missed that in our dev/test check ..Looks like something may have confused me... Thanks for confirming though. Appreciate it !

-Raj

Raj Ghimire
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for the info WW62150.

Well, we moved to 9.13 because HP recommended the same at that time and unfortunately been dealing a lot of consequences ever since. The biggest problem for us is that we are probably one of the bigest user of itg deployment mgmt module and oracle extensions with a lot of  integrations.  And with recent HP PPM Support's (may be even R&D's)  degrading commitment & support on Deployment Mgmt module front, any new changes like Service packs ends up impacting us in pretty big way. So, we probably have to wait for a while before applying SP4 now to be on the safe boat :-(

Thanks a Lot for your information though !

-Raj

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event