Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLS - SSL Problem

Highlighted
Nilay___
Regular Collector

TLS - SSL Problem

hello,

we have been using SSL for 3 years, now because of some ssl V3 security weakness we decided to continue with tls instead of ssl.

I want to make sure about the steps i'm gonna follow to cancell ssl and configure ssl settings. Could you warn me about the missing or extra steps?

1-) server conf parameters like following:

com.kintana.core.server.BASE_URL=http://tys.....
com.kintana.core.server.HTTP_PORT=80
com.kintana.core.server.ENABLE_SSL_LOGIN=true
com.kintana.core.server.HTTPS_PORT=443
com.kintana.core.server.HTTPS_WEB_THREAD_MIN=5
com.kintana.core.server.HTTPS_WEB_THREAD_MAX=75
com.kintana.core.server.HTTPS_PROTOCOL=TLS

and following parameters are the same like they used to be while we were using ssl

com.kintana.core.server.HTTPS_KEYSTORE_LOCATION
com.kintana.core.server.HTTPS_KEYPASSWORD

2-) for ie disable ssl and enable tls from tools-->internet options

3-) for mozilla from about:config set tls max and min parameters as 3 when i set parameters like above i can enable TLS

login, the problem is through this parameter settings i would only login by TLS not SSL but i when i test if i can login only

with SSL, i could successfuly login with SSL. So i could successfuly login both TLS and SSL, i need to disable SSL now.I can

control it through unchencking TLS V1,TLS V2 and TLS V3 and check SSL V2 and SSL V3  from internet options internet

options-->advanced-->security settings. I assueme by this setting i could only login ssl.is there any missing or wrong

configuration in my steps, what do i need to do disable SSL and login only with TLS?

thanks,
have a nice day.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event