Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Sys Admin menu bar doesn't exist in the PPM Work Brench.URGENT

Highlighted
Sevilay
Honored Contributor.

Sys Admin menu bar doesn't exist in the PPM Work Brench.URGENT

Hi ,

When we open the workbrench with admin user ,"Sys Admin" menu item doesn't exist.How can we get back this?Can it be done from the database?

Thanks in advance,this is urgent
5 REPLIES
Sascha Mohr
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Sys Admin menu bar doesn't exist in the PPM Work Brench.URGENT

Does the admin user have a user administration license and is he in the PPM-Administrato security group?
Sevilay
Honored Contributor.

Yes Sascha,

The admin user have a user administration license and he is in the PPM-Administraton security group.

But the licence.conf which is sent to us doesn't have service catalog and therefore we remove the service catalog license.Can it be the reason ?
Thanks.
Sascha Mohr
Acclaimed Contributor.

not really, we don't have that type of license at all. In Sys Admin you have the functions for the user administration. My user administrators just have the user admin license and the Sys Admin category is all they have in the workbench.
The Admin groups should give them appropriate access grants, did you check that.
Sevilay
Honored Contributor.

Sacsha hi again,

this situaion happens when we update the licence.conf file but i really don't understand the correlation.
i attach the my workbrench screen,there is no "Sys Admin" menu item in the left menu.
is it possible to fix this problem ?

Thanks.
Jim Esler
Acclaimed Contributor.

What Access Grants does the user have? In particular, does it have Sys Admin: Edit Users, Config: Edit User Data and Config: View User Data?