Did you mean: 

Standard Process .

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Jyotir ++

Standard Process .

Hi ,

As we know when ever we apply some patch or we upgrade all the customizations are rolled back and then after patch or upgrade application used to appy customizations manualy.

My question is ,Is there any way so that we can save or take back up of all the customization(Application only) automaticaly.

I have got the idea to apply these customization by making a JAR or TAR file but not able to get the back up of all the customization before patch/upgrade application.

Please let me know if i am not clear on requirement.

Regards,
Jyotir
3 REPLIES
Erik Cole_1
Esteemed Contributor
Solution

Re: Standard Process .

Don't know what kind of "customizations" you are talking about, but we have several menu, LDAP auth, graphic, login screen, etc customizations and we have just written a shell script to re-apply them as most of it is just a matter of copying the customized files back over.
Jyotir ++

Thanks You Erik.

Yes I am talking about these customizations but as you said in script you would be using indivisual command line for applying/replacing customization. I have generated JAR file for these set of customization and we just unzip them and they get installed on right place.when ever we apply these customization it should create back up copy as well.

Thanks Again.

Regards,
Jyotir
Jyotir ++

I have got the solution.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event