The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staffing Profile position allocated informaiton

Highlighted
Bharath_Kumar
Super Collector

Staffing Profile position allocated informaiton

Hi there,

I have a position in Staffing profile and when i search for the allocation using the table "RSC_STAFF_PROFILE_ALLOC"  i get data for the position for one resource . however after adding another resource with demand and supply, i dont this the newly added resource's data. 

please let  me know the other table details where i can check for the positoin info , if the table already addressed above is not the one to look for.

Actually there is a need for obtaining Requested FTE vs the Assigned FTE for some positions, please help in order to acheive this.

1 REPLY
Jason Nichols K
Honored Contributor

Re: Staffing Profile position allocated informaiton

To get the connection between the Staffing Profile requested demand and the allocated resources, you need to join a couple of tables.  First, the RSC_POSITIONS will hold the actual positions defined in the SP.  The RSC_POSITION_FORECAST table breaks down the requested number of hours per position by day.  The RSC_RESOURCE_ASSIGNMENTS table ties a specific resource to a specific position.  The RSC_STAFF_PROF_ALLOCATION table then holds the hours of the assignment by day.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event