Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staffing Profile not displaying in IE 11

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Scorpex

Staffing Profile not displaying in IE 11

So when I click on the tab for Staffing profile or the link that shows up on the staffing portlet the tab shows up but it doesn't load anything when using IE, I tested in 2 different browsers "chrome" & "firefox" and the staffing profile shows up normally.

Has anyone encountered this issue before?

Currently on PPM 9.31

Thanks!

Mig

7 REPLIES
Loc_Nguyen_PPM
Occasional Visitor

Re: Staffing Profile not displaying in IE 11

Hi Mig,

Could you please please give us some screenshot for better understanding?

Regards,

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Scorpex

Vinhloc I am attaching two screenshots one showing the Staffing tab in IE and one showing it in FireFox

Thanks!

Mig

Scorpex
Solution

So the issue was not with PPM but more like my Domain admins recently deployed IE11 and had set up a GPO that was forcing IE into Enterprise Mode which was set to emulate IE8.

Once we figured that this  was causing the issue I got the web address excluded from the Enterprise Mode and it started working again.

Thanks!

brm2015
Regular Collector

Hi Scorpex,

We have upgrade PPM application to 9.31 Patch 0002. Even we are facing few issues, one of the issue is that Staffing Profile is not loading thru Project Staffing tab and Search Staffing Profile list and Resource capacity page. Just Blank Screen appearing with Project and Portfolio Managemenr Center image. Tested in IE 10 and Chrome. Tried by changing IE 10 to Compatibility View etc. Still didn't solved.

Can you please let us know how to solve this.

Thanks,

BRM

Loc_Nguyen_PPM
Occasional Visitor

Hi Brm,

Please help me to enable "Allow double escaping" in IIS as bellow:

Check the Allow double escaping setting is correct by following these steps:

a.Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.

b.Select the name of the Web site you created (or identified) in

step b pf step 6. And then, in the center panel, double-click Request filtering.

c.Right-click in the center panel and select Edit Feature Settings from the menu displayed.

The Edit Request Filtering Settings window is displayed.

d.Under General, select the Allow double escaping checkbox.

e.Click OK.

f.Restart IIS service.

Let me know how it goes.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
brm2015
Regular Collector

Hi Nguyen,

As per your suggestion, enabled the setting on IIS server. Now Staffing Profile loading properly.

Please let me know what is the purpose of this setting and how this has been helped in PPM application I mean what else issues will be fixed by enabling this option.

Thanks for your quick help on this.

Thanks,

BRM

Loc_Nguyen_PPM
Occasional Visitor

Hi Brm,

Glad to hear that my suggestion helped you!

Actually, I am not sure about that, but in order to make IIS and PPM 9.3 working properly we need to configure to allow "double escaping". You can take a look on the link bellow for more details

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1453218/is-enabling-double-escaping-dangerous

Regards,

“HP Support
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event