Staffing Profile Notifications

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
philipwood
Super Contributor.

Staffing Profile Notifications

Hi,

I'm busy estimating email notification traffic and I'm wondering if there is a way to determine how many staffing profile notifications are being sent.

Looking at the KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS and KNTA_NOTIF_TXN_PARENTS tables I can determine time sheet, workflow and request notifications, but I don't see any staffing profile data there.

Kind Regards

Philip Wood

1 REPLY
Celil
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Re: Staffing Profile Notifications

Hi Philip,

KNTA_NOTIF% tables contain all notification except Resource Management notifications.

Resource Management notification tables are:

• PPM_NOTIFICATION_DETAILS                This table stores the RM notifications.
  • PPM_NOTIFICATION_RULE_RESULTS    This table stores the results of a notification rule processing.
  • RSC_RP_NOTIFICATION_SETUPS           This table stores all the resource pools notification setup data. Only one record represents the default setup that will be inherited by all the newly created resource pools. Individual resource pool notification setup can be altered once the resource pool is created. This table has a one-to-one mapping to resource pool table.
  • RSC_SP_NOTIFICATION_SETUPS           This table stores all the staffing profile's notification setup data. Only one record represents the default setup that will be inherited by all the newly created staffing profiles. Individual staffing profile notification setup can be altered once the staffing profile is created. There is one-to-one mappingbetween staffing profile and this table.

Celil

Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect