The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Ops Portlets for Mercury ITG

Highlighted
Lizabeth
Regular Collector

Special Ops Portlets for Mercury ITG

Hello,

Is anyone aware if 'Special Ops Portlets for Mercury ITG' - The Updatabale portlet which enables bulk updates and workflow actions on Requests is available for v7.1. I Know it was available for 6.0.

Thanks
3 REPLIES
Erik Cole
Honored Contributor

Re: Special Ops Portlets for Mercury ITG

I don't know about the SpecOps portlet, but you can do these things from a request search results page by default in 7.5
Lizabeth
Regular Collector

Thanks Eric,

The feature is available in 7.1 too, but it updates all the requests with one value( which is an input), however we wanted to update the field with different values which would be an ongoing process. Something like assigning priorty to the requests and maintaining/modifying it everytime.

Thanks for your help.
PPM Guru
Occasional Contributor

There is one available for 7.1 also but I don't think support will share it because the feature is standard in 7.5. You bets bet is to upgrade to 7.5. The 7.5 upgrade is fairly painless. There are a few gotchas but overall it works.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event