Environment: Windows. Cluster on same hardware, same PPM_HOME. We are also using MLU (Multilanguage that might do it a bit specific). SP2 installation went just fine (used the latest sp2 from HP as they re-released the sp due to installation problem) no errors. Everything were distributed to all cluster nodes just fine. Then I ran kUpdateHtml.sh. Cleared server/client caches. The nodes starts up just fine and most things works but when accessing http://server.domain.se/itg/dashboard/app/portal/Assets.jsp an error pops up saying: Dashboard Error in page "Assets.jsp". 'Could not get property name of com.mercury.dashboard.model.module.Module@478ebc'. Dashboards are not accessible at all, they do not function, everything else seems fine though.. I can see the following in the serverlog: "Processor3:com.mercury.dashboard.arch.web.tag.DSHPageInfoTag:2010/ 08/17-09:21:31.903 CEST: com.hp.mlu.common.MLUException: Could not get property name of com.mercury.dashboard.model.module.Module@1be5d17 JSESSIONID=7DA26D5EFB4222DBDE32BC52D1F46A2E.PPM_VE_USR_1,USERNAME=UJWA:TP" which might indicate MLU problems. Have hp released any new stuff for MLU and sp2? I know they did for sp1.. the sp2 documentation does not state anything about that.
We discovered that the cluster nodes were having different dashboard.wars.. (SRV) an exploded dasboard.war (dir) (USR_1) an dashboard.war -file without Swedish lang (USR_2) an dashboard.war -file WITH Swedish lang
Facts: - With SP2 all dashboard.wars should be exploded. - 'kDeploy -lang sv' have only updated one node... - The kJSPCompiler did not like USR_2 it bailed on me. Sometimes on USR_1 as well. Running SP2 it expects an exploded dashboard.war (dir)
Manual solution: I exploded the USR_2 dashboard.war (the one with a swedish langpack) copied it to all three nodes, recompiled cleanly. After that dashboards works, no errors in serverlog.