Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some fields from Request Type Header do not show in Status Dependencies

Highlighted
Łukasz Czech
Collector

Some fields from Request Type Header do not show in Status Dependencies

Hi,

I've noticed strange behaviour while setting Status Dependencies for Request Type - it seems that some of the fields from Request Header Type (Summary sections) does not show there (e.g. KNTA_RISK_IMPACT_LEVEL, KNTA_PROBABILITY from Project Risk Request Header Type) so it is not possible to make them required. There is no problem with fields I define.
5 REPLIES
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Re: Some fields from Request Type Header do not show in Status Dependencies

Hi Lukasz,

I am able to see the Risk Impact Level and Probability fields in the Status Dependencies and can also modify the statuses to view only, editable, etc. It is true that some fields don't show up in the status dependencies, e.g. Proposal No., Created By, etc., as they will always remain read-only by system default. Can you send the screen shot of your request header and the status dependencies section? That will help understand what's going on with it.
Łukasz Czech
Collector

I've attached screenshots of this situation.
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Hi Luzack,
I suspect you are doing the changes in the Header and you are seeing the Request type without refreshing the Request Type. The 2 mentioned KNTA_RISK_IMPACT_LEVEL, KNTA_PROBABILITY are the part of 'Risk Details' Header field Group. You have moved the above 2 fields into Summary, That means You should have deleted the Section 'Risk Details' in Header.

But I can still see the section in your Request Type Snapshot.

Please advice If I am wrong.

Regards,
Mahendran M

Regards,
Mahendran M
Łukasz Czech
Collector

Hi,

I've encountered this problem some time ago and I haven't been doing changes to Request header type (for these fields) since then so it can not be refreshing request type issue. Both fields are in Summary section.

Regards
Lukasz
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Hi,
Could you send me the snap shot with what are the fields which are currently in the 'Risk Details Section' please?

Please see my snap shots...

Regards,
Mahendran M
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event