Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sizing fo the window for RequestDetail in PROD vs DEV

Highlighted
Carolyn Barmeie
Super Collector

Sizing fo the window for RequestDetail in PROD vs DEV

When clicking on a hyperlink for a request, the java script shows as javascript:gotoUrlRefs('http://wtcpmtap1-dv.tdg.mobilephone.net:8094/itg/web/knta/crt/RequestDetail.jsp?REQUEST_ID=35962'); and in DEV it shows a small minimized window with the request in it. When we go to PROD, the window is still minimized but shows a much larger view. Java script is the same. Is there a setting that needs to be check or somewhere else to check why the display is different from DEV to PROD?

Thanks, Carolyn
3 REPLIES
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Re: Sizing fo the window for RequestDetail in PROD vs DEV

Hi Carolyn,

This seems to be only the browser resizing issue. If you manually resize your browser (or end user's having this problem) just once to a larger size, then the next time you open the request it shouldn't have that problem. I am hoping this is coming to only one or some particular users. Is it coming to all the users? I have seen this sometimes but only on some machines, and once you resize the browser window it usually does not happen again.
Carolyn Barmeie
Super Collector

Is it possible to add a parameter to the url string that would set the size & pos of the popup?
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Hi Carolyn,

I doubt that would be possible. Also, doing so will need to customize the core JSPs. This customization may be required again in several JSPs and not one. Is this issue still coming up to the users? Is this coming to all the users? Is it consistently coming to the users? What if the users maximize the window the first time they see it? Does it again come like that every time afterwards also?
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event