The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scoring Criteria

Highlighted
Animesh Wadhera
Occasional Contributor

Scoring Criteria

Whats the use of Configure scoring criteria option present under Administration> Portfolio Management> Configure Scoring Criteria. We would also like to know how we can configure the same. From where can i fill the domain filed in scoring criteria
5 REPLIES
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Scoring Criteria

Hi.
scoring criteria use in portfolio management in current portfolio map to analize more value and risk project,propossals i.e. You can change scoring criteria as you need, but it general for all portfolio items.
Good Luck
Animesh Wadhera
Occasional Contributor

thanks a lot for the reply
Aaron R. White
Occasional Advisor

If I want to make changes to the Value Ratings, can I just edit them using the section under the Administration section (I have the necessary permissions), or do I need to modify the Validation Rule and/or the SQL table in the workbench as well?

Also, if I have multiple proposal and project workflows, say for different departments, can they have different sets of value ratings?

Thank you for your assistance!
Erik Cole
Honored Contributor

Aaron,

Yes, just edit them in the dashboard. Regarding different sets of value ratings, this kind of defeats the purpose as you need to have a consistent way to evaluate the objects in your portfolio.
Aaron R. White
Occasional Advisor

Eric,

Thank you for the reply. Making changes sounds a lot easier than I thought.

Regarding multiple sets of value ratings, we anticipate having multiple portfolios managed by different groups. Evaluating an internal IT project would have different criteria from an project that would, for example result in a new product offering or an improvement in customer care. These different portfolios would never "compete" with one another for funding or resources.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event