Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled report to create package stopped working after upgrade from 7.5 to 9.12

Highlighted
bzdafro
Collector

Scheduled report to create package stopped working after upgrade from 7.5 to 9.12

We have a report that runs daily that creates & submits a package.   After we upgraded to 9.12 it stopped working.  Its creating the package, but it never submits.  Its stays in status 'NEW'.    In the Report Type, we have a command called 'run_dlv_interface' that runs the attached sql.    I believe this creates the package line but not 100% sure.  Then we run scripts/kdlv_package_interface.sql.   Anyone know how to fix this?   I'm guessing the status_code is not being updated?

1 REPLY
dirkf
Honored Contributor

Re: Scheduled report to create package stopped working after upgrade from 7.5 to 9.12

Hi,

I don't have a clue myself and guessing by the lacking responses, it doesn't seem as if anyone else is able to help you on short notice.

My suggestion would be therefore to log a ticket with PPM Support to have this investigated. If the upgrade is causing this issue, then it's best to get a solution from support.

Hope that will help you.

Best regrds,

Dirk

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event