Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Scheduled Report

Highlighted
ramana.vkn
Super Contributor.

Scheduled Report

I need to set up a scheduled report. The report should show requests created in the last 7 days and be set up so that it can be emailed out to a defined audience.
Can this be achieved?
8 REPLIES
Sascha Mohr
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Scheduled Report

You mean, a link is mailed to that audience and they access the report in PPM after authenticating? Yes, you can do that.
ramana.vkn
Super Contributor.

Hi Sascha,

Requirement is users will be creating ITGâ s daily, I need to schedule a report such that it will send a report to me every Friday collecting all the ITGâ s that were created in that week.

Can this be achieved?
Kevin Abram
Trusted Contributor.

Ramana,

There are several out of the box reports which can be scheduled to run and can be distributed to the appropriate audience. The reports are named Request Detail Report, Request Summary Report and Request Quick View Report. By using the scheduling functionality located at the bottom of the report setup screen, you should be able to get the desired information.
ramana.vkn
Super Contributor.

Hi Kevin,

Using these reports can I schedule to get ITG's that were created in last 7 days?

If so could you please provide me the steps, thatdwill help me a lot.
Sascha Mohr
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,
for most reports you need to set the start and end date of that week for each week. The only reports that allow past periods (e.g. 1 week) are the Demand reports. Your request type needs to be part of a demand set for these reports.
ramana.vkn
Super Contributor.

Hi Sascha,

Could you please let me know how can I request type to be part of a demand set for these Demand reports.
Sascha Mohr
Acclaimed Contributor.

Found the doc, it is for release 7.1, but it still should be helpful.
ramana.vkn
Super Contributor.

Hi Sascha,

I have added the request to the request types list from "Manage Demand Sets" link of PPM website, but when I generate the report for last 3 months also it says "No Data Found"

Could you please help me out?