Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save changes of field Associated Programs -> Transactions history set to YES

Highlighted
Ramazan1
Regular Collector

Save changes of field Associated Programs -> Transactions history set to YES

Hi,

somebody changed the value of the field Associated Programs. Actually it is a link, in which the project is inserted. Now I don't know who did it and when.

I tried to change the transaction history to YES in the workbench, at least to have saved the changes in future. But I always get an GUID error, when I change to YES and want to Save.

The message is:

An unknown error has occured. For more information, please contact your PPM Administrator and provide the following GUID number:

GUID=BAEB08CA-E256-34AE-C8CC-6B015821C59A

when I click to detail:

DB Package Error:

User-Defined Exception {KCRT_AUDIT-2061} (KNTA-10498) 

Now, we use 9.13 and I know that the field Associated Programs has problems in this version. 

by the way: where can I download the 9.14 patch and what should be considered during installation?

Regards,

Ramazan

2 REPLIES
JudeHealy
Occasional Contributor

Re: Save changes of field Associated Programs -> Transactions history set to YES

Hi,

It is a known issue that Notes History and Transaction History cannot be set on the field "Associated Programs". The defect ID is QCCR1L27388. We are looking at resolving this in a future version. It is not resolved in 9.14.

If you wish to upgrade to 9.14, you can download it from Software Updates on the support site:

http://support.openview.hp.com/software_updates.jsp

Kind regards

Ramazan1
Regular Collector

Re: Save changes of field Associated Programs -> Transactions history set to YES

Hello Jude,

thank you for your answer!

I will update my PPM System and then come back to you.

Regards,

Ramazan

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event