Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO for IIS7

Highlighted
TurboMan

SSO for IIS7

Hi,

I am trying to implement Single Sign On for IIS7 on Windows 2008 R2 64-bit but no luck.

I think my problem is configuring IIS7 such as redirection or something like that not really sure what the problem is.

Because, I have no problem on IIS6 Windows 2003 32-bit.

Has anyone implemented on IIS7?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

T.M.

4 REPLIES
dirkf
Honored Contributor

Re: SSO for IIS7

Hi T.M.

check the attached document for hints on configuration.

Best regards,

Dirk

TurboMan

Thanks for the doc Dirk, it is very informative.

My IIS7 settings is more or less about the same.

In addition to your documentation, I also set up the re-direction in PPM web site (Parent of Jakarta) to redirect my default page to http://ppm/itg/dashboard/app/portal/PageView.jsp otherwise it goes to default IIS7 html page.

Anyway, I've added the following lines to logging.conf to trace the user log messages.

com.kintana.core.logging.PRODUCT_FUNCTION_LOGGING_LEVEL=com.kintana.web.filter.debug, DEBUG com.kintana.core.logging.PRODUCT_FUNCTION_LOGGING_LEVEL=com.kintana.sc.authentication, DEBUG com.kintana.core.logging.SYSTEM_THRESHOLD=DEBUG

When I try to get to the ppm site I can see that the user name is set at the cygwin prompt.

But I get error message as

404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I am not sure what I am missing.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

T.M.

dirkf
Honored Contributor

Hi Turbo,

my suggestion would be to log a case and get support on this issue.

Gather the information according to the document taht are important to the configuration such sa worker.properties etc as well as the IIS configuration, add kSupport and then log a case reporting the error that oyu are seeing.

I think I'm out of options here.

Don't forget to also add the OS-version and patch-level and PPM-verson that you are running.

Wish you the best of luck.

Best regards,

Dirk

Akif Saburi
Regular Collector

I faced the same issue. I create a new file “Default.asp” in the directory C:\inetpub\wwwroot with the below content:

<%

Response.Redirect "http://ppm/itg/dashboard/app/portal/PageView.jsp"

%>

Worked for me..

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event