Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

SQLM: ORA-01858 while deploying SP3 of PPM 7.5

Highlighted
jerome.vovard
Super Contributor.

SQLM: ORA-01858 while deploying SP3 of PPM 7.5

Hi all,
Hi All,
Here is my environement:
PPM 7.5 installed on windows 2003R2
ORACLE 10gR2 installed on another windows 2003R2 server.

I'm deploying SP3 of PPM7.5 and I got the following error message:

*** running Upgrades/Internal/knta_validation_sql_headers_750_SP2_1.sql
insert into knta_validation_sql_headers(
VALIDATION_SQL_HEADER_ID,
CREATED_BY,
CREATION_DATE,
LAST_UPDATED_BY,
LAST_UPDATE_DATE,
VALIDATION_ID,
COLUMN_SEQUENCE,
COLUMN_HEADER,
DISPLAYED_FLAG
)
values(4265, 10, '28-AUG-1995', 10, '28-AUG-1995', 143, 9, 'Component Type Code
', 'Y')
SQLM: ORA-01858: Caractà re non numà rique trouvà à la place d'un caractà re numà ri
que


I run the sql query above under TOAD and I got the same result.
the VALIDATION_SQL_HEADER_ID value used while deploying SP3 is strange because it wasn't generated by the VALIDATION_SQL_HEADER_ID_S sequence. If i run the sql query select knta_validation_sql_headers_s.nextval from dual, i'll get another number: 32418.
Other thing: the value used by the deployer contains only 4 characters instead of 5.

Any idea? to solve this issue?
Regards,
3 REPLIES
koya
Super Contributor.

Re: SQLM: ORA-01858 while deploying SP3 of PPM 7.5

There should be a delete statement in this script before this insert statement. It should be executed. Can you copy the full text of the script in your message.

/Koya
jerome.vovard
Super Contributor.

Re: SQLM: ORA-01858 while deploying SP3 of PPM 7.5

In fact, the pb was due to a bad ORACLE settings.
There is a requirement for kDeploy to have the Regional and Language Options in Control panel set to:

start | control panel | Regional and Language Options

Regional Options:

English (United States)
Location: United States

Please try this and let me know the results

Regards
jerome.vovard
Super Contributor.

Re: SQLM: ORA-01858 while deploying SP3 of PPM 7.5

look at my previous update to solve this issue.
Regards,