Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rollup actuals from staffing profile

Highlighted
hyllplan
Frequent Visitor

Rollup actuals from staffing profile

I have been unsuccessfull trying to rollup actuals from staffing profiles to financials.

It works nicely to rollup actuals to financials from tasks in project plan and I expected it would work the same way with staffing profiles.

Is it even possible to rollup actuals from staffing profiles to financials with standard functionality or do I have to write my own rollup service?

What do I need to configure in order for it to work?

We currently run ppm 8.02 but are planning to uppgrade to 9.12.

3 REPLIES
Utkarsh_Mishra
Honored Contributor

Re: Rollup actuals from staffing profile

Hi Hyllplan,

Rollups from staffing profile to Financial won't be possible. As per HP the rollups is possible for...

1. Forecasted labor costs in the financial summary can be rolled up (automatically calculated) from the staffing profile.

2. Actual labor costs in the financial summary can be rolled up from time logged on time sheets if HP Time Management is used, and also from project work plans if HP Project Management is used.
Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
hyllplan
Frequent Visitor

I suspected that, thank you for confirming. If anyone has a suggested workaround or solution I would be happy to hear it!:)

Marc Canovas
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

If actual rollups from staffing profile are not possible, which is the way to enter the actual costs manually, if forecasted costs are indeed rolled up from the staffing profile?

Thank you,

Marc

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event