Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum

Resource Pool Participation - Batch Edit

Colin Beck
New Member.

Resource Pool Participation - Batch Edit


Just wondering if there is a quick and easy way to batch edit a lot of user's Resource Pool Participation.

I am trying to make all the users in about 10 different resource pools have only 70% availability at a maximum. The other 30% is always set aside for non-productive time (meetings, making notes, ect). I see that I can edit each resource individually in the General section of Modify Resource by editing the Resource Pool Participation, but is there a quick way to edit 50 or so users?

Thanks for the assistance.