Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Reports!

Highlighted
Nilofar M.I.
Valued Contributor.

Reports!

Hi,

After migrating the DB Server of Kintana 6.0, not able to generate the reports from new DB. The report generates the data from old DB itself. The report has the below command that gets executed:

ksc_local_exec [AS.ORACLE_HOME]/bin/[AS.SQLPLUS] [AS.DB_USERNAME]/[AS.DB_PASSWORD]@kintanauat10g @./scripts/Digi_Projects_CCB_Report "[AS.REPORT_DIR]" "[RP.FILENAME]" "[P.FROM_DATE]" "[P.TO_DATE]" "[P.IT_APPROVAL_DATE]"

i have made the changes in the enviroment variables in workbench also. Please let me know if need to make any more changes to get the data from new DB. Also in server configuration report all the DB parameters like IP,port, Connect String are reflecting correctly.

Thanks for the help in advance!!!
3 REPLIES
Nilofar M.I.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Reports!

Can any one please help on the above query...
We are trying to connect Kintana 6.0 with Oracle 11g Database.

While generating the reports, the data we get is from the old DB. But the report id is getting stored in the new DB...

Please help...
Jim Esler
Acclaimed Contributor.

Did you execute kUpdateHtml.sh after you modifed server.conf?

When you say the say the shows the correct information for the database parameters, I assume you are referring to:

DB_CONNECTION_STRING
JDBC_URL
Nilofar M.I.
Valued Contributor.

Hi All,

This issue is resolved. I had missed to add the TNS entry in the oracle folder in app server.

Thanks for your help!!!!