The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report fails to execute

Highlighted
EngPlan

Report fails to execute

I am attempting to run a custom report in PPM v9.11.  When the report runs, I receive the following error:

Running report/web/knta/rpt/custom_LoginReport.jsp

Posting report request to http://xxx.xx.xxx.xxx:8080/itg/servlet/RunJspReport

Error running report. For input string: "[RP.REPORT_CREATED_BY]"

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "[RP.REPORT_CREATED_BY]" at com.kintana.rpt.server.KSCRunJspReportCommand.logError(KSCRunJspReportCommand.java:283) at com.kintana.rpt.server.KSCRunJspReportCommand.execute(KSCRunJspReportCommand.java:231) at com.kintana.core.server.execution.CommandRunner.run(CommandRunner.java:106) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Any help would be appreciated.
3 REPLIES
Sascha_1

Re: Report fails to execute

Hi Engplan,

from my side of view you want to display the creator of the report, correct?
So there is one way how you get this information easier. You only have to include the ReportHeader.jspf

The ReportHeader.jspf includes this information from scratch.
Best regards,
Sascha
EngPlan

Thanks Sascha, but that is not the case.  The code is calling for the report creator, but I have not asked for that.  It simply fails there for no reason whatsoever.

AlexSavencu
Honored Contributor

hi, engplan,

if you're referring to the same report as here, then that is a JSP compilation error.

cheers

alex

--remember to kudos people who helped solve your problem
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event