Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rename budget category field in cost line

Highlighted
SureshR
Regular Collector

Rename budget category field in cost line

Hi All,

As per our requirements we need to rename budget category field in cost line for a Financial Summary. Please assist us on how the same can be done. I have changed the clp.prompt.category field in both FinancialManagementResources.properties and pm_resources_en.jar to change the budget category field in cost line for a Financial Summary. But still it showing the previous value. Please help me to get this resolved ASAP. Below is the screenshot for same.

Cheers!

6 REPLIES
SureshR
Regular Collector

Re: Rename budget category field in cost line

Hi All,

Can somone please reply on this post.

Regards,

Suresh Ratoori

dirkf
Honored Contributor

Hi Suresh,

the corresponding files are the following:

<ppm_home>\ppm\server\<server_name>\deploy\itg.war\WEB-INF\jsp\fm\EditCostLine.jsp

<ppm_home>\ppm\server\<server_name>\deploy\itg.war\WEB-INF\jsp\fm\EditBenefitLine.jsp

I don't know if it's possible to edit this file (only) to accomodate for your requirements or not. Be aware that PPM Support will not support any issues that you encounter due to this change.

Best regards,

Dirk

- Kudos always welcome -

BobSchmidt
Acclaimed Contributor

To rename or add Budget Categories you need to access Workbench. Within Workbench under Configuration-Validations, Query for %Budget% and select "CST-Budget Category". Either add or edit applicable category.

SureshR
Regular Collector

Hi Dirk,

Yeah, I know this thing. When you open this EditCostLine.jsp file, you can see that FinancialManagementResources bundle is included here for the caption name (clp.prompt.category) and I had already made the changes in this property file. Do you have any idea if any other .properties files need to be update to reflect the changes?

Cheers!!

SureshR
Regular Collector

Hi Bob,

My requirement is for the updation of Caption not the LOV.

Cheers!

SureshR
Regular Collector

Hi,

Can someone please help me on this on urgent basis.

Cheers!

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event