The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remedy 6.0 Integration with PPM 7.1

Highlighted
Chaitanya Ch
Acclaimed Contributor

Remedy 6.0 Integration with PPM 7.1

I am looking for some one having knowledge on Remedy 6.0 Integration with PPM 7.1. I went throught the Manuals but I am not able to do the Integration.Please help me out.
Thanks
Chaitanya
chaitu.ch@gmail.com
5 REPLIES
koya
Regular Collector

Re: Remedy 6.0 Integration with PPM 7.1

Did you try replacing the 5.0 binaries of Remedy with 6.0 binaries. If you can resolve the binary dependencies it may work. Only remedy 5.0 is supported officially with PPM 7.1.

regards,
Suresh
Niraj Prabhu
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I came across new release by HP on PPM integration with Remedy. Thsi new document still says that the integration is possible only with Remedy AR System 5.0 version.

Since the PDF is of large size, uploading is not possible. Please share the email id and I will share the file with you individually in case you cannot locate them on HP site.

Regards,
Niraj
Niraj P.
Slaves
Occasional Advisor

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some documentation about the integration between Remedy 7.x and HP PPM 7.5.
Please help me!

Thanks in advance,

Paolo
Arthur Vandewaa
Esteemed Contributor

This integration is not available. Other docs on Remedy here:
http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM541648/binary/PPM7.5_MangAppChg_v1.00.pdf
Slaves
Occasional Advisor

Thank you very much for the doc.

Paolo
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event