Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Regarding standard PPM tables

Highlighted
Gaurav Mittal
Trusted Contributor.

Regarding standard PPM tables

Hi Guys,

This is regarding the standard PPM tables. We need help in finding out these tables:

1. Table containing the stage of an RFC: Whenever an RFC moves from one stage to another, there must be some table containing the current stage of that RFC along with the date when that RFC has come into that stage.

2. Table containg the approver names: Whenever an RFC used to enter into any stage, there must be some approvers for that particular stage. We need the table containg the name of the approvers related to that stage of an RFC.

Please provide us help in finding out the required tables.

Regards,
Amit Trika
5 REPLIES
koya
Super Contributor.

Re: Regarding standard PPM tables

What is the version of PPM server you are working on?

Did you deploy any extensions or content bundles for deploying your extension? In a standard PPM installation, in 6.0/7.x there is no entity called RFC.

regards,
Koya
Gaurav Mittal
Trusted Contributor.

Hi,

RFC is just a Request type. Every request follows certain workflows, thus allowing the request to move from one step to another in workflow. Whenever a request enters into a new status, there must be some table containing that status along with the date and approvers at that stage. I need those tables.
We are using PPM 7.1

Please let me know these tables in case you know them. It would be very helpful to us.

Regards
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Amit,
I suppose you are looking for the dates and names which appears in the Status section of every request.

the table name is 'KWFL_STEP_TRANSACTION_HISTORY'

Sample Query:

(select max(creation_date)
from prodpitg.KWFL_STEP_TRANSACTION_HISTORY
where status = 'COMPLETE' and
step_transaction_id = (select max(step_transaction_id) from prodpitg.KCRT_STEP_TRANSITIONS_V where request_id =rqst.request_id and sort_order = 1))

I think you don't have Technical Reference Manual... Please ask a HP Person to send it to you.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Gaurav Mittal
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Mahendran,

Thanks for your help. I got the answer of my first query. But second issue still remains. Whenever an RFC enters into a new status, there are certain approvers who need to take action at that step. Can you please let me know the table that stores this information? Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Amit Trika
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Amit,
The 'Last_Updated_by' of the same table gives the name of the person approved the step.

Sample Query:

select *
from prodpitg.KWFL_STEP_TRANSACTION_HISTORY
where status = 'COMPLETE' and
step_transaction_id = (select max(step_transaction_id) from prodpitg.KCRT_STEP_TRANSITIONS_V where request_id =138127 and sort_order = 1)

Please do test by taking the sample request ID and check for various Sort Orders. I think Sort Order is the step sequence.

If you are not clear, Please let me know.

Regards,
Mahendran M