Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RETURN CODE ksc_copy_request

Highlighted
gatienza
Occasional Contributor

RETURN CODE ksc_copy_request

Hello, we have a problem when the execution of comand ksc_copy_request generate an error.  We need read the return code of command ksc_copy_request and if the code is 0 show a Message and act consequently.

It is possible? Thanks in advanced

Example:

Beginning command: KSC Copy Request
Running PL/SQL procedure KCRT_REQUEST_UTIL.COPY_REQUEST
Summary of parameters:
FROM_REQUEST_ID=392892
REQUEST_TYPE_ID=30251
WORKFLOW_ID=
COPY_FIELDS=Y
COPY_NOTES=N
CREATE_REFERENCE=Y
REF_RELATIONSHIP_ID=15
STATUS_NAME=
SUBMIT=Y
PROCESS_RULE=N
Request copied successfully with new ID = 0
Exception occured during execution: com.kintana.core.openapi.OpenAPIException: No se encontró la solicitud con ID 0 en el sistema. No se realizó la importación.
The following Command Step is not subject to timing out: com.kintana.core.server.execution.CLStoreCommand

4 REPLIES
d4y4n4
Frequent Visitor

Re: RETURN CODE ksc_copy_request

This seems to be a defect fixed in PPM 9.12 and PPM 8.03
(QCCR1L39769 ksc_copy_request fails when using field groups if Staffing Profile linked to request)

gatienza
Occasional Contributor

Hello
I know the defect in PPM 8.03 but this is not the same error.
The command only sometimes fails . The problem is not the "field groups". I think that is a temporal situacion of environments. How can i recover the return code? It is possible?

Jim Esler
Honored Contributor

You may find an error message in the knta_interface_errors table. Some problems are logged there.

A common reason for failures for this command is an incompatibility between the two request types. If the new request has a field that cannot accept the value set in the parent request, the child request is not created. We saw this most often with text fields with values that were too long.

gatienza
Occasional Contributor

Ok, thanks so much

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event