Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Problem with Staffing Profile window on a PPM 9.40 Project Summary Tab Project

Highlighted
Kevin Abram
Occasional Contributor

RE: Problem with Staffing Profile window on a PPM 9.40 Project Summary Tab Project

Hello,

We recently upgraded to PPM 9.40 from 9.22 (9.22->9.30->9.40) as part of the post upgrade testing, I opened one of the Projects and when I look at the Staffing Profile (portlet or window on the Project Summary Page), the active Staffing Profile was listed and the current status is Active. This staffing profile has been baselined several times, so there should be a list of previous Staffing Profiles, but instead there is a red 'X' enclosed in a circle.

In our Production Instance (9.22), this same project shows the list of Staffing Profiles correctly. Does anyone have any idea of what is causing this problem?

Thanks

Kevin

2 REPLIES
AntoniP
Super Collector

Re: RE: Problem with Staffing Profile window on a PPM 9.40 Project Summary Tab Project

Hi Kevin,

the first thing I would do is to try to open this project to see the red x and then look in the serverlog to see if there is any exception at the time you accessed the project. Maybe we can have a clue in the exception.

What I would do also is to check the table RSC_STAFFING_PROFILES in the database to see if the field CONTAINER_ENTITY_ID of the Staffing Profile points to the project.

Best regards,

Antoni

Amishra

Re: RE: Problem with Staffing Profile window on a PPM 9.40 Project Summary Tab Project

Worth having HPE have a look...... 

This is how it should ideally look like... Please refer attached..

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event