Project is not created automatically when Proposal is closed in 9.14 version

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
NSrikanth
Trusted Contributor.

Project is not created automatically when Proposal is closed in 9.14 version

Hi Experts,

We have upgraded PPM 8.04 to 9.14 version. While testing found one issue. Project is not getting created when we close the proposal automatically. This was working fine with PPM 8.04.  The Project is getting created directly in 9.14.

I think it is issue with 9.14.

Please can you help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

NSrikanth

2 REPLIES
jsalass
Honored Contributor.

Re: Project is not created automatically when Proposal is closed in 9.14 version

Hi NSrikanth,

Check the workflow step where PPM should be creating the project from the proposal.

Probably there is an error in the command.

Also, check the execution log where the project creation is failing.

If you need help checking the log so please attach it here and I will give you a hand, and also be sure you provide the whole cpmmand you are using to spawn the project.

Regards,

Jonathan

NSrikanth
Trusted Contributor.
Solution

Re: Project is not created automatically when Proposal is closed in 9.14 version

Thanks to everyone

I have resolved. In the PPM 9.14 version new section got introduced i.e PFM_PROPOSAL. In which there are certain fields which are required to create a Project once you close the Proposal. In this section , the required mark (Asterix symbol) is missing and no validation is performed when we click on Save button. Because of this we are not able to find whether the field is required or not.  We had riven the required field then i see from proposal it got created project.

Please let me know if you have any issues.