The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Portfolio Management in New Product Development Organisations

Highlighted
paulinap123
Acclaimed Contributor

Project Portfolio Management in New Product Development Organisations

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Paulina Popovic and I am enrolled in the MSc Project Management at University of Westminster, London (Westminster Business School).

Currently I am conducting a study for my dissertation in order to better understand the application of Project Portfolio Management in New Product Development Organisations. This research will analyse Project Portfolio Management from an academic and practical aspect and examine how main goals of Project Portfolio Management are applied in these organisations.

Furthermore this study is limited to organisations that undertake New Product Development projects and are based in a German-speaking country.

If you agree to participate in this project, please answer the questions on the questionnaire as best you can. It should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Your responses will remain confidential and anonymous: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QCHJKSL

Since the validity of the results depend on obtaining a high response rate, your participation is crucial to the success of this study.

If you have any questions about this project, feel free to contact me. (w1571159@my.westminster.ac.uk)

I hope that you will be able to participate in this study.

Kind Regards
Paulina Popovic

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event