Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Health Configuration

Highlighted
andy mcmahon
Regular Collector

Project Health Configuration

Hello. I have a few questions regarding "Project Health". It looks like I have two fields for it. but, I'm interested in seeing what drives the green box up top. (Presumably it will turn Yellow or Red as well) How do I Edit that? Can I configure what drives that field?

I remember having an 'Override Project Health" button at one point and it's gone too. Where should I start? Is there documentation on this? I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be super awesome! Thanks!
5 REPLIES
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Project Health Configuration

Hi. Do you mean the yellow ones on my screenshot? They are controlled by the project settings or the settings of the project type. There you can set how cost, problem and workplan health are weighted to get the overall health.
andy mcmahon
Regular Collector

Yes. I am referring to the yellow ones on your screen shot. Is there a way to determine what drives that?

Thanks!
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

It's the project health setting in the project type or the project itself if you let the PMs set them on their own.
andy mcmahon
Regular Collector

So. there are things that effect the project health... Can I change what fields effect it?

Thanks!
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

Yes you can, at least for the issue health indicator and the workplan health indicator. It's also in the project settings/project type settings: Issue Health, Schedule Health.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event