Problems with the Region Token in a PFM Project

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Marc Canovas
Valued Contributor.

Problems with the Region Token in a PFM Project

Hi,

I've changed the Token of the "Region" field (from KNTA_REGION to another) and now I find impossible to go back to the old Token, thus the system tell me this is a protected Token. I need to have my Token back, to sincronize the Region with other entities, but I got no idea about how to do it. Could you help me?

Thanks!!

3 REPLIES
Celil
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Problems with the Region Token in a PFM Project

Hi Marc,

I'm not sure the exactly, but you can change request header type(RHT) of request type. You can select other other RHT wich has the OOTB region field. You must try this in utterly different PPM instance because we don't know impacts
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
Utkarsh_Mishra
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

I think Region token itself is not editable at first place.

If you have anyhow changed it then, you need to add that FIELD GROUP agian in that Request type.

In case you have added any additional field in that field group Section, then prior to re-adding the Field group, you need to take note of those fields, and later re-add it with same paramters (i.e. storgae, token, val.. etc).

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
Marc Canovas
Valued Contributor.

It's true, you have to add its Field Group, which is PFM Asset. The problem that I got is that, if I add this group, I get lots of repeated fields, and it's impossible to save the RQH.

I've tried to create a new RQH, adding this Field Group, but I also need the system date fields (KNTA_PLAN_START_DATE and KNTA_PLAN_FINISH_DATE), which come with "PFM - Project" group field. So, what I'm trying to get (and, in fact, I got before I changed the Region's Token), is the Region field but also those two Date Fields (with their system Tokens...), but I find it impossible, because I can't have these two group fields (Asset & Project) simultaneously, because they share a huge number of fields...

Can anyone help me with this issue?