The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primavera & PPM Integration

Highlighted
eng.Zohair
Esteemed Contributor

Primavera & PPM Integration

Hello,

There is a client who has Primavera Project Management Solution and wants a solution that complements it. I suggested HP PPM (Requirement Management & Demand Management) as previous stage to the project management. I need you replay about if the HP PPM can integrate with Primavera and how we can capitalize this integration. Finally, I you have any useful documents related to this issue please forward it to me
3 REPLIES
Celil
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Primavera & PPM Integration

Hi Eng,

There is only way to use PPM web services. Consider that you couldn't develop any code even consume web services in PPM. Because of that If you want to connect with PPM you have only one way that consume PPM web services.

Do you want documents about web services?

Celil
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
Joanie01
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi,

One of our departments are working with the PPM-HP system and we need to export from HP and import it into Primavera.

What is the steps or procedure to do this?

Neels Marais

Cell: 0797811822

Utkarsh_Mishra
Honored Contributor

You want to just export data from HP PPM then you can simply query the required tables; more details can be found in data model guide.

Alternatively you can also use PPM web services to fethc/extract the data, but agian it will be time consuming.. comapred to DB extract.

From Primavera side, you need to check how you can import the extracted data.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event