The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portlet Migration Error

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
EngPlan

Portlet Migration Error

I received a strange error in my server log this morning on a failed attempt to migrate a portlet:

ERROR JSESSIONID=BF99D5EC2B602430B559AB9555A56931.kintana,USERNAME=:http-0.0.0.0-8080-Processor24:com.mercury.dashboard.app.migrator.ImportController:2012/03/21-04:44:49.646 CDT: Error importing XML to Dashboard
com.mercury.dashboard.arch.UserDashboardException: Data source name DCPDS Action Items due Within 7 Days not offered by dashboard data provider

Would anyone have an idea about this specific error?  Is this the result of the naming convention?  Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY
EngPlan
Solution

Re: Portlet Migration Error

After conducting the basic troubleshooting efforts, my problem was solved when I did the following:

I shut down the server, deleted the tmp and work directories, ran UpdateHtml and JSPCompiler, restarted the

servers and ran RunCacheManager.  Then everything turned out okay.  Must've been something with the caching.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event