Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pie Chart Not Showing % Values

Highlighted
Emir Gocen
Super Collector

Pie Chart Not Showing % Values

Hi,

All of a sudden the pie charts that use the default "request summary pie chart" portlet on our production environment have started not to show % values around the graph. Tooltip source works fine but % values do not exist.

Thanks in advance.

Emir
3 REPLIES
Jim Esler
Honored Contributor

Re: Pie Chart Not Showing % Values

I see this kind of behavior with bar charts, too. The tags stop appearing for a few days, then they reappear for a while. Tooltip continues to work, same as what you are seeing. Obviously, there is a flaw in the code and it has been this way for a long time. Open a case with HP but it probably will not get very high priority.
Emir Gocen
Super Collector

Hi,

Indeed you are right, it is happening in the bar charts as well. As far as I have dug into the depths of PPM, it is not quite possible for me to modify this tag - it is probably related to the rendering method PPM uses to generate the png files created for these portlets. I did open a case, but did not get any response. Hoping to get the tags back with my fingers crossed. :)

Thanks.

Emir
Emir Gocen
Super Collector

Hi,

When I used kSupport command I recieved this error:

server:AWT-EventQueue-0:SystemErr:2010/05/13-13:41:01.760 EEST: .
server:AWT-EventQueue-0:SystemErr:2010/05/13-13:41:01.760 EEST: cannot create bean of class com.kintana.core.web.chart.PieLabelAnnotation(labelRenderer) for pieAnnotation. Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch
server:AWT-EventQueue-0:SystemErr:2010/05/13-13:41:01.760 EEST: May 13, 2010 1:41:01 PM ilog.views.util.css.IlvCSSBeans a
SEVERE: Could not create instance of class 'com.kintana.core.web.chart.PieLabelAnnotation(labelRenderer)' (rule chartRenderer).

Emir
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event