The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parent Org Units on Delinquent Time Sheet Reports

Highlighted
Arvin Van Zante
Occasional Contributor

Parent Org Units on Delinquent Time Sheet Reports

I would like to generate a Delinquent Time Sheet report for a Parent Organization Unit that includes all the resources assigned to its multiple children Organization Units. Currently the report filter will only select the resources assigned to that specific unit; it does not include resources assigned to the children units. Is there anyway to make that happen (other than enabling the filter field for multiple values and manually specifying all of the children Org Units)? Thanks!
2 REPLIES
Alexandru Saven
Regular Collector

Re: Parent Org Units on Delinquent Time Sheet Reports

Hello,

the easiest way by which I would approach this issue is by adding a new filter field for selecting an OU and modifying the JSP behind the report in order to select all the users including the users from child units. Altering the JSPs is moderately easy, but you have to keep it in mind in subsequent upgrades.

best of luck

cheers
alex
Arvin Van Zante
Occasional Contributor

Re: Parent Org Units on Delinquent Time Sheet Reports

Alex - Thanks for the suggestion. However, I'm going to try to avoid modifying code; we've been burned too many times when trying to upgrade other applications. Maybe I'll submit it as an enhancement request for a future release. - Arv
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event