Did you mean: 

PPM7.1 - WorkPlan Task Notifications

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Christie S. Mal
Occasional Advisor

PPM7.1 - WorkPlan Task Notifications

We are having problems with Task notifications in PPM. The task notifications are not being sent out immediately. They are being sent out in batches at approximately 1:15AM every morning. Is anyone else having similar issues with Task notifications? We are not having problems with request notifications.
4 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: PPM7.1 - WorkPlan Task Notifications

Hi,
I suspect there is a problem with your SMTP Server. Try to trigger mail from that SMTP Server with your PPM QA/Dev Environments or with another application . Anyway check your 'interval' in the notification.

Let me know if this does not help.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Christie S. Mal
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for responding.

I can not find where to set the "interval" for workplan task notifications.

Setting up a task notification is different then setting up a request notification. We have all of our request notifications set up to be sent out immediately, and those notifications work fine.
Vasily Aksenov
Esteemed Contributor
Solution

Hi
yes, we have the same situations. It seems that it is not possible to customize this

Rgs, Vasily
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Hi Christie,

PPM has a default setting internally for sending the task and timesheet notifications, which unfortunately cannot be modified and will send all emails together I believe only once in a day at its predefined time within the server.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event